Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 10:34 PM)
Well, as of right now, the Big 12 has either 5 or 6 teams ranked, and 9 of 10 teams receiving votes. The conference has lost two games and has only one team that we know sucks monkey balls at the moment...

Is having 8 of 10 teams undefeated worth writing home about really?

Out of Conference games vs BCS(and ND) opponents through week 3:

Big 10--12

ACC--10

Pac 12--9

SEC--8

Big East--7

Big 12--4

Notre Dame--2

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 04:59 PM)
Is having 8 of 10 teams undefeated worth writing home about really?

Out of Conference games vs BCS(and ND) opponents through week 3:

Big 10--12

ACC--10

Pac 12--9

SEC--8

Big East--7

Big 12--4

Notre Dame--2

Still not losing those easy games (except for Kansas). Something to be said for taking care of business.

I don't get why people root for their conferences and brag about them so much. I don't give a f*** about the other Big Ten teams. I hope Iowa loses to everybody 88-0. I love to watch the Buckeyes and their fans lose. Penn State could be the worst team in D-1 and I'd be ecstatic.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 05:45 PM)
I don't get why people root for their conferences and brag about them so much. I don't give a f*** about the other Big Ten teams. I hope Iowa loses to everybody 88-0. I love to watch the Buckeyes and their fans lose. Penn State could be the worst team in D-1 and I'd be ecstatic.

You love me, admit it.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 04:42 PM)
My wildcats are lookin pretty darn good...I kinda dislike the fact that their schedule is sooooo weak, I wanna see them beat a good team.

What the nail biters against Syracuse and Vandy weren't enough for you? Heck even the BC game came down to the last few minutes before it was sealed. I'm enjoying the ride for NU, but don't get caught up thinking they're a great team. They have a lot of improvement to make.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 11:59 PM)
I havent been so happy and so proud of a Miami team like I am today in a long long time. Still a long ways to go to being a Top 25 team but what a win.

Paul Johnson showed such a lack of balls by not trying to ice the game with about 2 minutes left by going for it on 4th an 1. GT fans are about ready to run his smug ass out of town.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:09 PM)
Denard is such an awful passer. They put together a great drive and than call a stupid halfback pass. So bad.

I'll take blame for that. Ever since my somewhat annoying neighbor lady has come over, Denard has 4 interceptions. I have to blame someone other than Denard and he was playing decently well before she came over, haha.