Worse Public Bathroom

Texsox

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 05:23 PM)
Looking at your hometown, perhaps it comes from being a Dick?

Sorry, but I have to ask, what is the High School mascot?

Town is only about 1000 people and doesn't have a high school, we do however have a small Catholic school who's nickname is the Trojans.

Edited by lasttriptotulsa

The wife and I went with a buddy to an OTC show in Athens. On the way back to Atlanta, they were feeling a bit peckish at 2am. So what else is open but... Waffle House! I did not share their enthusiasm for hash browns all the way, but to get into the spirit of the evening I ordered a piece of pecan pie. One bite and I knew this was a mistake. The butter and grease coming off this thing would choke a mule and I was already a bit tweaked in the gut (5 or 6 PBRs) but I soldiered on because I don't know why. About halfway through I knew I was gonna get the mudbutt and quickly excused myself. But of course, since this was Waffle House at 2:30am, one toilet was out-of-order and the other had a short line. If I had known what waited, I would have just sat right back down and clenched. Once it was my turn I gingerly shuffled in and locked the door and... well, someone had basically just missed. There was a huge pool of urine and toilet paper (maybe used, I didn't want to think about it) right in front of the bowl. This would be alright if I just had to pee, but that was not the case. After laying 3 layers of TP cover on the seat (a man takes no chances with Awful House) I managed to seat myself sideways, avoiding the sewage while I did my business. Returning to my seat I just had to laugh and tell them what had just transpired. They didn't believe me. When I got home I had mudbutt again (that pie) but in the comfort of my own throne it somehow seemed alright.

Runner up would be the portajohns at the Pitchfork festival.

When I was a senior in high school we went to a junior's house sometime around midnight. His car was at the end of the driveway- the drivers side window was rolled down. One of my buddies hopped onto the door and made a s*** that fell inside the car. It even left a streak down the interior door panel. This was the crescendo of a few weeks of back and forth between us. Not a word was uttered by him the next day at school, or during football practice, which actually made it funnier.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 01:49 PM)
When I was a senior in high school we went to a junior's house sometime around midnight. His car was at the end of the driveway- the drivers side window was rolled down. One of my buddies hopped onto the door and made a s*** that fell inside the car. It even left a streak down the interior door panel. This was the crescendo of a few weeks of back and forth between us. Not a word was uttered by him the next day at school, or during football practice, which actually made it funnier.

So wrong. So hilarious. If that was the only volley thrown, I would be pissed, but I am guessing there was some craziness

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 02:09 PM)
So wrong. So hilarious. If that was the only volley thrown, I would be pissed, but I am guessing there was some craziness

It was going on for a while, but it gradually escalated until that. I can't think of anything that they could have done to top that episode. Their response was to put a few heaps of horse manure onto the windshield and hood of a friends car while we were watching a basketball game at one of the Naperville schools.