2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 12:13 PM)
The Jets just paired up a QB who sucks without his feet, with a coach who sucks on feet.

JoeCoolMan24: Hasn't made a meaningful contribution in any thread since November 2007.

Take that out of your signature dude, you've finally made a contribution! :lolhitting

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 12:13 PM)
The Jets just paired up a QB who sucks without his feet, with a coach who sucks on feet.

My other favorite quote...

"@RexRyan Tim Tebow is a Jet. He quoted some Bible verse about washing people's feet and I knew he was my guy."

WOW on the Saints, didn't expect that much for Payton. Then again, they are the dumbassess who got caught once, and didn't stop, so the NFL had to send a message.

I hope Sanchez never gets hurt, because Tebow playing in NY might cause ESPN to explode.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 12:36 PM)
I hope Sanchez never gets hurt, because Tebow playing in NY might cause ESPN to explode.

That would be nuts, especially if he starts winning again. I love that quote by Rex Ryan. Also, I can't believe how hard the Saints/Payton got punished. A full year, wow.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 02:26 PM)
@QBKILLA

Just Heard Who The Snitch Was

Is it just me, or as a member of the media shouldn't Warren Sapp drop this persona? Snitch? really?

What is he in high school? Who care is there was a snitch.

On the other hand if Shockey knew, I'm sure Drew Brees knew. Brees is really turning out to be an idiot.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 02:26 PM)
@QBKILLA

Just Heard Who The Snitch Was

Is it just me, or as a member of the media shouldn't Warren Sapp drop this persona? Snitch? really?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
Dan Wetzel ‏ @DanWetzel

Tebow-Sanchez would get along fine, both have documented interest in working with high school kids

So does Brett Favre. o.O

Those two shouldn't go near high school kids, especially not Tebow. He'll mess up their throwing mechanics.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 11:21 AM)
@mortreport

NFL says #Saints bounties were placed on at least 4 QBs - Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Aaron Rodgers & Cam Newton

If I were a quarterback in the NFL, I think I'd actually be kind of hurt that my name wasn't on their list.

It's unfortunate for New Orleans and Sean Payton that the hammer fell on them. You could blindly throw darts at an NFL dartboard and still find evidence of similar tactics being employed by the rest of the league. It's not just the NFL either- colleges and high schools aren't strangers to this. It's comparable to fights in NHL in the sense that it's part of the game- only difference to me is that one occurs under the table while the other is an accepted part of the game. I know one of my teammates was good at learning the teams that were on on our schedule in order to identify candidates that the defense could "focus" on. No money though. Just s***s and giggles.

Its amazing NFL players would think of Sean Payton as anything but scum. First as a player he was a scab, now his team gets paid to injure players. He got what he deserved. Drew Brees would have a different opinion of him if Payton was coaching another team and was aware one of his players got a bonus for blowing out one of Brees' knees.