2012-2013 NFL Thread

Bears signed WR Devin Thomas tonight to a 1 year deal. Former 2nd round pick out of Michigan State. Another quality special teamer who could give some depth at WR. Essentially, he's Sam Hurd's replacement.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 28, 2012 -> 09:22 PM)
Bears signed WR Devin Thomas tonight to a 1 year deal. Former 2nd round pick out of Michigan State. Another quality special teamer who could give some depth at WR. Essentially, he's Sam Hurd's replacement.

Don't mention his name around the 49ers fans. He recovered little Kenny's fumbles.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 28, 2012 -> 03:30 PM)
Or like hockey having a shoot out....

I was just kidding about the field goals, but I do think they should just have like a 7:00 quarter and if its still tied after that go to a sudden death.

I like that idea as well

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 10:33 AM)
I'm guessing they knew it was coming, hence the Bush signing. No retirement, no Bush.

Agreed, just seems odd that we're down to that little amount left. Figured we'd be at least above $5mm going into the draft.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 10:35 AM)
Agreed, just seems odd that we're down to that little amount left. Figured we'd be at least above $5mm going into the draft.

I wonder if it includes the extra $1.6 million from the Cowboys and Redskins?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 09:17 AM)
New NFL jerseys are being unveiled at 11 this morning

I'm kinda worried about what these are going to look like. I really don't like some of the college uniforms.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 01:29 PM)
They shouldn't. Why mess with something that's solid?

I'm glad they didn't. Nike was making the unveiling such a big deal, I was worried they would do something drastic.

I had gotten a e-mail from the Bears two months ago offering 50% off jerseys to all season ticket holders. Now it makes so much more sense why they offered that.