2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 05:56 PM)
Then, unless they can come up with more room, Melton won't be one of those guys.

I guarantee they can make it work. In the NFL, there is a lot you can do (whether they just give him a bigger up front bonus and tack on some extra years with higher bases). Lots of things you can do with the cap, especially when you figure a year from now they'll actually have a bit more cap space (Peppers will have to be adjusted; cap increases). Yes, Cutler would be due a larger bonus but other then that you probably aren't looking at a lot of other guys coming due.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 10:20 PM)
Two of the most unlikeable coaches in the NFL won today, not the best day at all.

I think most people like the harboughs as long as they aren't facing one another and have to hear the backstory nonstop and about their dad.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 11:04 PM)
A great game tonight. Just got home from the game. Kaep was f***ing incredible today

Congrats,

You created a lot of haters here but SF have a great shot at a title this year...personally, I'll be rooting for the Niners since they punked GB like I told my buddies they would. Thanx for making me look like I have a clue :lol