2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 07:32 PM)
LoL at Tony Gonzalez intro

LoL looks like a ref putting up his arms and making the touchdown sign, as does lol.

It's off topic, but I just wanted to point that out.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 07:57 PM)
My god, if Tony Romo wasn't the Cowboys QB, the guy in his spot would probably be sacked 5-7 times a game. That guy is always forced to run around in the pocket with that terrible O-line.

Yeah...b**** about an o-line to a bunch of Bears fans. We have no sympathy for you at all.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 07:57 PM)
My god, if Tony Romo wasn't the Cowboys QB, the guy in his spot would probably be sacked 5-7 times a game. That guy is always forced to run around in the pocket with that terrible O-line.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 08:01 PM)
Yeah...b**** about an o-line to a bunch of Bears fans. We have no sympathy for you at all.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 08:20 PM)
My god, I can not stand Collinsworth and his absolutism and hyperbole. Everything he sees is the most amazing thing, every player is the greatest he's ever seen at something, it's so damn annoying.

Sounds like John Gruden.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 01:24 PM)
Trap game my ass

The trap game happened last week...I read that we would be overlooking the Titans this week and thought that was ridiculous. Having the Bears struggle with Carolina last week was the worst thing that could have happened to Matt Hassleback...

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 08:21 PM)
I just need Dallas to win so I can lock up two more pick ems this week. I am picking NFL games at 80% so far through week 9, so that's pretty awesome.

Start posting them...80%, even for 9 weeks, is insane. You're picking 2 games a week?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 08:45 PM)
The trap game happened last week...I read that we would be overlooking the Titans this week and thought that was ridiculous. Having the Bears struggle with Carolina last week was the worst thing that could have happened to Matt Hassleback...

Yeah they were focused from the first snap. After the third turnover I texted my buddy and said "is this for real?" Because it seemed like I was watching a Madden 100 rated team vs a 59 rated team, it was just ridiculous.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 09:48 PM)
Start posting them...80%, even for 9 weeks, is insane. You're picking 2 games a week?

Im picking EVERY game each week. Straight up winners. I still have Dallas and New Orleans to go this week, and the only game I missed was picking Washington. If my picks hold, this will be the third week this season I only picked one game wrong. Ive made about $350 so far.

Also, Collinsworth looks for every chance to find a specific play that serves as a microcosm for a team's season or game performance. DeMarcus Ware just missed an open field tackle that led to a 1st down and CC says "That play right there is the story of the season for the Cowboys, just can't make the big play when they need it."