2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 10:02 AM)
Thanks...

I am very partial to Lovie...but I would be very intrigued by the possibility of Chip Kelly as head coach...

Seriously? His offense has trouble against college teams that have talent on defense. I just can't see him being a successful NFL coach.

What do you find intriguing about him?

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
Seriously? His offense has trouble against college teams that have talent on defense. I just can't see him being a successful NFL coach.

What do you find intriguing about him?

I think he's a brilliant offensive mind.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 08:01 AM)
You can bash my english skills since I'm from a different country but it doesn't change the fact, that Bears fans were talking s*** and now they are hiding.

please. Nobody on this thread is hiding about anything. Anytime anyone said anything remotely critical about the 49ers you get all butthurt and respond with "49ERS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL AND DESTROY YOUR TEAM". A good portion of your time on this thread is trolling for a fight with bears fans. Go start another thread where you can talk to yourself about the 49ers. preferably on a 49ers website

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 07:52 AM)
Where are all the Bears fans that told me for months, how the Bears would destroyed the 49ers?

I don't recall anyone on this board saying that. I've learned over the years to never be confident in the Bears. Congrats on the win, now try to show a little class.

Harbaugh completely out-coached Lovie.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 10:48 AM)
Go start another thread where you can talk to yourself about the 49ers. preferably on a 49ers website

THIS IS AN NFL THREAD NOT A BEARS THREAD

:P

SOXOBAMA is full of crap, no Bear fan here was talking smack about the Bears/49ers game, if anything, we've been very respectful of the 9ers. Someone else mentioned that SOXOBAMA had been overhyping the Bears, not us Bears fans and now he wants a troll war...enjoy your win and hope you don't get the Giants in the playoffs, lol.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

please. Nobody on this thread is hiding about anything. Anytime anyone said anything remotely critical about the 49ers you get all butthurt and respond with "49ERS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL AND DESTROY YOUR TEAM". A good portion of your time on this thread is trolling for a fight with bears fans. Go start another thread where you can talk to yourself about the 49ers. preferably on a 49ers website

I'm pretty damn sure if the Bears would have won last night, I would have taken a lot of heat this morning.

This thread is to talk about the NFL, not just the Bears.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 11:19 AM)
I'm pretty damn sure if the Bears would have won last night, I would have taken a lot of heat this morning.

Yawn. Poor you. What did you expect when you started trolling a thread that is 95% Bears fans? GMAB.

SOXOBAMA is full of crap, no Bear fan here was talking smack about the Bears/49ers game, if anything, we've been very respectful of the 9ers. Someone else mentioned that SOXOBAMA had been overhyping the Bears, not us Bears fans and now he wants a troll war...enjoy your win and hope you don't get the Giants in the playoffs, lol.

Btw you lost our bet. So a respectful 49ers image should be up.

The guy who specifically started a thread weeks ago called "How bout them NINERS!!", should expect heat if he got it.

Yawn. Poor you. What did you expect when you started trolling a thread that is 95% Bears fans? GMAB.

It's not trolling when I am talking about my fav team in a NFL thread, if you just want Bears fans kissing one another ass, make a Bears thread.

That's because you talk more s*** than anyone else in this thread. GoSox05 is a big Packers fan, but if the Bears ever beat the Packers again, people aren't gonna ride him and give him heat. Why? Because he is a civil and knowledgable fan and contributes more to the discussion than "MY TEAM IS GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL AND EVERY OTHER TEAM SUCKS!"

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 10:46 AM)
I think he's a brilliant offensive mind.

I would say he is a brilliant college offensive mind.

The current offense he runs at Oregon would get killed in the NFL. He could use certain parts of it. Like the tempo of the offense, but you can't run the option in the NFL.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 11:26 AM)
It's not trolling when I am talking about my fav team in a NFL thread, if you just want Bears fans kissing one another ass, make a Bears thread.

If that is your attitude on the subject, you should probably quit your crying when people don't give you what you want then. There is no doubt in my mind you wouldn't be here if the Niners lost. It is clear to everyone but you that this is Trolling 101 going on. Just like when you posted the fake trade rumor, got busted, and disappeared for a week.

That's because you talk more s*** than anyone else in this thread. GoSox05 is a big Packers fan, but if the Bears ever beat the Packers again, people aren't gonna ride him and give him heat. Why? Because he is a civil and knowledgable fan and contributes more to the discussion than "MY TEAM IS GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL AND EVERY OTHER TEAM SUCKS!"

Did I have the 49ers rank #1 in my top 5 rankings over the last month? I never said every other team sucks.

I said months ago, the Bears would get destroyed against the 49ers and guess what, the Bears were an embarassment last night

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 12:29 PM)
I would say he is a brilliant college offensive mind.

The current offense he runs at Oregon would get killed in the NFL. He could use certain parts of it. Like the tempo of the offense, but you can't run the option in the NFL.

I wouldn't expect him to run the offense he runs at Oregon in the NFL.

To me, the key is not necessarily the concepts he has implemented. It is the ability to conceptualize something different that is very effective. and implement that on a mass scale.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 11:33 AM)
I wouldn't expect him to run the offense he runs at Oregon in the NFL.

To me, the key is not necessarily the concepts he has implemented. It is the ability to conceptualize something different that is very effective. and implement that on a mass scale.

I think he will either be a big hit or Steve Spurrier.

It will be a risk for whoever brings him in. College coaches just haven't had success in recent years going to the NFL.

Edited by GoSox05

If that is your attitude on the subject, you should probably quit your crying when people don't give you what you want then. There is no doubt in my mind you wouldn't be here if the Niners lost. It is clear to everyone but you that this is Trolling 101 going on. Just like when you posted the fake trade rumor, got busted, and disappeared for a week.

B.S

I've been on this site after each 49ers lost this season and said my team played like horses***. Never mentioned a fake rumor, as far as not being on this site for a week, I'm dealing with a family tragedy.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 20, 2012 -> 11:32 AM)
Did I have the 49ers rank #1 in my top 5 rankings over the last month? I never said every other team sucks.

I said months ago, the Bears would get destroyed against the 49ers and guess what, the Bears were an embarassment last night

You would rank the NFL teams via record, yet still preface it with your 49ers pick to win the Super Bowl still looks good.

And many Bears fans also thought they would get spanked by the 49ers, so way to go out on a limb.