2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 08:32 AM)
Gotta wonder why Ginn didn't just attempt to fall on the ball and cover it up instead of trying to take an angle on it to pick it up and run.

Looks like the Rams have the 49ers number this season.

If the Bears have to head to San Fran during the playoffs, they need to kidnap the Rams and put them in the Bears jerseys.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 2, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
Look shack, I disagree with you. No need to get all uppity about it, im not crying about anything except the fact that the bears lost, i didnt make a big deal out of the fact that Lovie didnt go for the points, I just made a mention of it.

It sucks. the end.

You've been REALLY testy lately.

Brady Quinn was really good in his press conference after the game yesterday. He also played well, which was nice. I don't think he's an answer at QB but I think he has definitely shown he can be a team leader and I like what I saw out of him. Hopefully he finishes up the year well

Here's the press conference if anyone was interested

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 01:41 PM)
Oh yeah, he for sure said "you're about the color of her dress" but it absolutely sounds like "you're about to cum on her dress." Add a hot model and you have a quick blog headline.

And I think JB said "You're about to get the load from Phil" right before that :)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 4, 2012 -> 02:04 PM)
vaughn mcclure@vxmcclure23 Urlacher expected to be sidelined 3 weeks with Grade 2 hamstring strain. Hopes to be fully healthy for playoffs

Maybe Aaron Curry gets a call, with Roach moving over to the middle to replace Urlacher.

Dom Decicco re-signed. Also signed FB Harvey Unga and assigned him to the practice squad.

So i guess Geno Hayes will slide in and Nick Roach will slide over, with Decicco as the rotating guy. I think i might go and get sick, brb