2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it becomes MORE of a football play. If this was always the way change of possession worked and you suggested the kickoff instead, people would say huh?

And this doesn't eliminate contact. It's a fourth down play and one player in particular is likely to get licked.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 07:03 PM)
Couple of things,

Are they rushing the punter or is this like a safety?

If it is not like a safety are they kicking from the 30 or the 19?

How do you fake it?

I have to imagine it's rushing the punter, a safety punt is very similar to a kick off in terms of players going full speed at stationary players.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 01:26 PM)
I'd say it becomes MORE of a football play. If this was always the way change of possession worked and you suggested the kickoff instead, people would say huh?

And this doesn't eliminate contact. It's a fourth down play and one player in particular is likely to get licked.

Of course if you did something one way and completely changed it around, it would be weird. If you grew up eating lasagna for breakfast and bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits for dinner, it'd be weird to switch it around too.

Of course if you did something one way and completely changed it around, it would be weird. If you grew up eating lasagna for breakfast and bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits for dinner, it'd be weird to switch it around too.

Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits are great anytime. There are times when I want breakfast food after 10:30 and I'm pissed that everyplace has stopped selling breakfast.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 02:24 PM)
Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits are great anytime. There are times when I want breakfast food after 10:30 and I'm pissed that everyplace has stopped selling breakfast.

Brinner FTW

But lasagna at 7:30 AM might be a little weird

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 02:08 PM)

Except the proposed change makes perfect sense despite being different while in reverse it wouldn't make sense.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:37 PM)
I maybe cooked 5 times in college. Pizza, take out chinese, soup, sandwiches, chef boyardee, easy-mac, microwave dinners were so much quicker and easier

I will make it quick because this is probably a SLaM discussion, but I learned a lot of "Last a while" meals when I was in college because take-out was just too expensive

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:39 PM)
I will make it quick because this is probably a SLaM discussion, but I learned a lot of "Last a while" meals when I was in college because take-out was just too expensive

Lol Im actually interested in these. I try to do this to save money so if you dont mind shooting me a pm of some easy stuff Id appreciate it.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:58 PM)
Lol Im actually interested in these. I try to do this to save money so if you dont mind shooting me a pm of some easy stuff Id appreciate it.

No problem give me a little while. Most of it is stuff you know, just wouldnt think to stretch it

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:39 PM)

Eating in college mostly consisted of 8 for $1.00 Ramen noodle. It's no wonder I have high blood pressure now.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 12:49 AM)
Unless he tears an acl next week

No.

(JJ Watt is a decent second)

Think Miller has a .5 sack lead on Watt as of today. But it just seems Denver, despite Peyton, is still flying under the radar.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 06:55 AM)
Think Miller has a .5 sack lead on Watt as of today. But it just seems Denver, despite Peyton, is still flying under the radar.

JJ Watt really blew his chance to pad his sack lead against the Bears like Aldon Smith & Matthews did.

I agree about Denver, maybe its cause their division is so weak? The defense got them to 8-8 last year with a fullback behind center, and now you have a Manning. They could be dangerous.