2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 03:54 PM)
I think the guy wants to start. And if that is true, then he needs to move up north. If the Jets arent starting him after this Sanchez debacle......

I think the guy wants to get paid and get laid. And if that is true, then he stays in the NFL for the next decade as a backup QB.

Annnnd, I just realized you were talking about Tebow while I was talking about the Sanchize.

The Jaguars will come calling for Tebow.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)
I think the guy wants to get paid and get laid. And if that is true, then he stays in the NFL for the next decade as a backup QB.

Annnnd, I just realized you were talking about Tebow while I was talking about the Sanchize.

Tebow will not go to the CFL, he gets too much money from being famous if he stays in this country.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 09:56 PM)

I just don't get how the Jags haven't pulled the trigger if they really want him.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 12:19 PM)

Have these guys never watched a sport in their lives? Home fans boo when the performance sucks, happens in college as well. You are a professional, the fans paid a pretty penny to come and see you millionaires perform on the field. If you dont, they get upset. And you have a problem with that?

@PFF

Friday morning stat! QBs throwing at GB's Casey Hayward have a rating of 23.5, by far the best mark in the NFL. Oh, and he's a rookie!

This part of the reason the Packers don't miss Woodson as much as they would have in years past.