2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 23, 2012 -> 03:42 PM)
The Saints (and the Cowboys coaching staff) are on the verge of doing the Bears a solid favor.

What the boys do doesn't matter because the Bears hold the tie breaker....The Vikings winning could spell the end of Bears playoff chances.

If the Pack decide to sit Rodgers I think Minnesota wins again next week and get the last WC spot

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 23, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)
What the boys do doesn't matter because the Bears hold the tie breaker....The Vikings winning could spell the end of Bears playoff chances.

If the Pack decide to sit Rodgers I think Minnesota wins again next week and get the last WC spot

I think it does matter, because the Cowboys own tiebreakers for the NFC East title, so then the Bears would lose the tiebreaker to WSH or NYG.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 23, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)

It does matter, if the cowboys are 10-6 and bears are 9-7 then the tie breaker doesn't matter

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 17, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
The Bears path to the playoffs:

Scenarios that would put Bears in playoffs with a 10-6 record:

*A Vikings loss and a Giants loss.

*A Vikings loss and two Seahawks losses.

*A Giants loss and two Seahawks losses.

*A Vikings loss and neither the Redskins nor Cowboys win out.

*Two Seahawks losses and neither the Redskins nor Cowboys win out.

I'm just going off this.

But I see what you guys mean. The Bears are better off with the Skins or Giants winning the East.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787