2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 05:44 PM)
We've played them 2 times at home in the last 4 years, lost 10-6 one time then had Jason Cambell then next....I'm not saying they'll beat San Fran but I don't think we'll get our asses handed to us.

If they even make it...way to go Pack.

Go back farther, young man

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 06:06 PM)
Watching the game at home maybe, but with a first round bye on the line and a clear non fumble how can you not throw that flag out as fast as you can if you're McCarthy?

The rule is stupid, it shouldnt matter if they throw the flag or not. Its going to be reviewed either way. That could have REALLY cost them for sure though.

And it would cost me, I need Green Bay to win to stay alive for the pick em pot for the season. $250 comes my way if Green Bay and Washington can win tonight!

This has literally come up every week. Yes the rule is beyond dumb but any coach that still throws the challenge flag at that point is just an idiot.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 07:20 PM)
This has literally come up every week. Yes the rule is beyond dumb but any coach that still throws the challenge flag at that point is just an idiot.

I have no problem with a 15 yard penalty if you're stupid enough to throw a flag on a play already being reviewed. In fact I encourage that.

It shouldn't prevent the review though. It should just penalize the coach for being an idiot.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 08:22 PM)
Ballsy and I love it. The Vikings didn't expect the quick snap at all, no where close to ready, an easy first down.

I used to think the biggest difference between GB and the bears was the qb, but its the HC now IMO