2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 08:17 AM)
I don't think he had knee surgery. I thought he just rehabbed it.

Yeah you are right. Sprained MCL & PCL in the last game of the year vs. the Vikings, but did not have surgery, just rest & rehab.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are reports he might not be 100% the whole season. Hopefully that brace he'll be wearing on his leg (who knows how long, possibly the whole season) won't hamper him TOO much athletically. (though at this point in his career, he relies more on smarts and positioning)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 10:19 AM)
Urlacher is done.. Sheamus Mclellin, your table is ready, if you can learn to play MLB.

It's becoming more & more obvious that's why they drafted him. They hope he can do a little damage as rusher this year, but he is the heir apparent to Urlacher in the middle.

Even if it's the Dolphins, Hard Knocks is just so well done. I kinda wish the Bears agreed to it this season.

Those shows are for scrub teams, not soon-to-be champions. *flex* We don't need the distraction.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 11:44 AM)
Those shows are for scrub teams, not soon-to-be champions. *flex* We don't need the distraction.

The Ravens werent scrubs, but everyone after seems to have a Madden Cover-like jinx

There are reports he might not be 100% the whole season. Hopefully that brace he'll be wearing on his leg (who knows how long, possibly the whole season) won't hamper him TOO much athletically. (though at this point in his career, he relies more on smarts and positioning)

That's why I don't have the Bears making the playoffs. The defense is getting way to old.