2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
I'm in this boat also, which means that either I'm wrong or that the Bears are going to beat some teams that look like challenges right now.

I'm guessing we might see Houston be worse this year (from their peak with Schaub), due to Mario Williams being gone.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:46 PM)
But does that mean we should fear them and expect a loss to them? We're a pretty good team too, we were even before this offseason. We were a good team with Earl Bennett and Knox as our #1 receivers.

Well, I'm not a Bears fan, but i'm kind of bearish (no pun intended) on them as well. I see that game as a toss-up

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)
Mario Williams only played 1/3 of a season for them last year.

Are you really worried that the bears might be playing the second half texans this year?

i doubt the texans get past the first round. Johnson, Foster and Schaub all have to stay healthy(which hasnt been an easy feat), as does JJ Watt who has already hurt his elbow.

How bad is JJ hurt?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)
i doubt the texans get past the first round. Johnson, Foster and Schaub all have to stay healthy(which hasnt been an easy feat), as does JJ Watt who has already hurt his elbow.

He hurt his elbow?

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:57 PM)
He hurt his elbow?

Yeah, dislocated. And that is the annoying kind of stuff that drags into the season

Really, Schaub and Johnson are the issue here. If Schaub keeps getting that foot stress fracture/lisfranc injury and Johnson keeps blowing out his hamstrings, they are f***ed.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)
No Cutty tonight, no Urlacher, no Peppers

:/

With the wet field, I am actually glad about this. Not worried about Cutler or Peppers, but Urlacher's mysterious absence is very worrisome. Looking forward to seeing Evan Rodriguez and Alshon Jeffrey tonight.