Guys I'm keeping an eye on tonight

Khalil bell, armando Allen

Sanzenbacher, weems, rashied

Paea, toenia

Wright, steltz, Hardin

Rodriguez, Kyle adams

Kelvin Hayden

Oh and wooten

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
The Bears silly goose. How bad are these replacement refs? Unsportsmanlike for flexing your biceps??

if the NFL really cares about the integrity of their game, they need to get the real refs out there ASAP.

the real refs are holding all the cards now. the NFL needs to cave before it gets worse for them.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 09:57 PM)
I know it is pre-season but dam Denver marching up and down the field with 3 different QB's.

They were marching against 2nd and 3rd stringers. It was ugly, but who cares. You arent going to see half of those players ever again

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 04:52 PM)
i doubt the texans get past the first round. Johnson, Foster and Schaub all have to stay healthy(which hasnt been an easy feat), as does JJ Watt who has already hurt his elbow.

I actually don't think Foster is as crucial as the other two. Ben Tate is arguably just as good if not better

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 07:51 AM)
I actually don't think Foster is as crucial as the other two. Ben Tate is arguably just as good if not better

And even then, Ben Tate broke his ankle in 2010, lol.

Health is a big issue for the Texans.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 08:34 PM)
Vick just got hurt.

Vick escaped injury after banging his left thumb on center Jason Kelce's helmet, and took a seat on the bench after the offense went three-and-out in his only two drives.

Vick got hurt on his final throw and was wincing in pain when he came off the field. X-rays on Vick's thumb were negative.

"I heard a pop and I didn't know if it was my thumb or from the collision," Vick said. "I was hoping it wasn't anything severe. I should practice on Saturday."

Link

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)
Their depth seems a lot better than ours. But #99 looks good out there today anyway, as does #17

I thought he looked energetic but the Broncos ran the ball right over him again and again. He's clearly not an every down DE and like I said when they drafted him probably more of a pass rushing LB.