2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 05:53 PM)
I sincerely doubt that will happen. Dez Bryant is a freak show who should be getting almost all end zone passes. The real problem is that if they come out in the red zone in I form, pro-set, 2 te, Ogletree most likely wont even be on the field.

Right now starting Ogletree is nothing more than gambling. Stash him on the bench if you have a free spot, but in most leagues there should be other tempting choices.

And yet it isn't dez bryant's first year in the league anymore. How long before he gets suspended? Obviously ogletree would be a bench spot until proven otherwise, but that's what the bench is for.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 01:10 PM)
Adrian Peterson is killing me... reports say he's going 100% in practice, he says he's cutting with full force, but his OC says he will only get 5-10 snaps on sunday.. In my experience in situations like these I'll sit the guy and he'll do something amazing with his 10 touches... :bang

He is the wildcard for me this whole year. I've got Michael Bush starting over him for Sunday sadly..

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 07:11 AM)
He is the wildcard for me this whole year. I've got Michael Bush starting over him for Sunday sadly..

There are so many wildcards in fantasy this year: AP, Charles, Forte, MJD, Andre Johnson, run dmc just to name a few, absolute studs who are coming off injuries or hold outs.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 07:11 AM)

I've got AP as well sitting on my bench, I kind of reached for him thinking he would surprise alot of people. I had to go pick up Ronnie Brown to start since Stewart is worthless and hurt and AP is a question mark. Looks like my #1 Foster is also hurt. f***.

From what I've read here, we need a "people b**** about fantasy football thread". I don't come in here to read Soxbadger's crooning on the prospects of Kevin Ogletree in fantasy and I don't need to read about Hakeem Nicks scoring 1 point in some f***ed up league with weird scoring.

We all play fantasy football. We all have players who underperform and overperform. We all pick our stupid sleepers and are excited when our RB scores a TD. Leave it the f*** out of this thread.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 12:10 PM)
From what I've read here, we need a "people b**** about fantasy football thread". I don't come in here to read Soxbadger's crooning on the prospects of Kevin Ogletree in fantasy and I don't need to read about Hakeem Nicks scoring 1 point in some f***ed up league with weird scoring.

We all play fantasy football. We all have players who underperform and overperform. We all pick our stupid sleepers and are excited when our RB scores a TD. Leave it the f*** out of this thread.

anything else your majesty?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 11:10 AM)

I was waiting on this. As I read through all the fantasy-related posts, I knew someone was going to complain about it. If anybody posted about their fantasy football team last year, they about got their head ripped off... I couldn't care less. It's the NFL thread and these NFL players are on fantasy football teams. But I see there's a new thread for this now, so good deal.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:50 PM)
SO everyone gets to play?

as of now. Apparently Goodell can resuspend them if he can prove intent to injure

There has been a lot in the past couple years to try and dehorn Goodell. It started with the Williams twins in Minnesota

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:55 PM)
as of now. Apparently Goodell can resuspend them if he can prove intent to injure

There has been a lot in the past couple years to try and dehorn Goodell. It started with the Williams twins in Minnesota

I don't mind what Goodell is doing. Really.