Fucking shitty umping

witesoxfan

That called strike to ring up Alomar was f***ing BS. That pitch had to of been 5 inches outside. If he isn't rung up there like he shouldn't have been, we could still very easily be playing right now.

I realize that Schow f***ed up big time too, but :fyou s***ty umping. Had that of been a close game, Percival would have pitched a little better.

We got a couple of favorable calls as well.  Especially that one ball 4 call against Crede early in the game, where the pitch was clearly right over the plate and above the knees.

Yeah, I do remember that.

But there is NO excuse for what that ump did. He single-handedly killed the Sox rally. That's BS.

Alomar has to hit that pitch or foul it off

That pitch was close enough to be called a strike and he needs to get the bat off of his shoulder

Don't blame the ump

I agree, that pitch was way too close to take. It should've been fouled off. Also, Carlos taking that first strike right down the middle, you've gotta be ready to swing in case he lays one that fat for ya.

So the ump caused Konerko to go 0-2 with the bases loaded and not get a single run home in those two at bats. And then he caused Alomar to swing at the first pitch in the 8th inning and ground into a DP. The call to Alomar was a bad one but when you give up 10 runs and leave as many runners stranded as the Sox did you don't deserve to win the game.

They still suck.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Really though, they don't suck. Everyone blows calls, it'll happen

How many times do you sit there and go "ah he was safe" and then they show the slowest of slo mo replays and you can see he was in fact out

They do a pretty solid job, and it's not an easy job to do. Hell i ump 12-14 year old travel games and those aren't the easiest things to do. I'm sure it'd be easier if there were 4 people instead of just myself the majority of the time, though

I don't understand why people ride umpires or referees so much. They are HUMAN as well, thus they too are fallable. The only times I'm pissed off at them are when my little sister comments on them...When she sees something that they don't, there's a problem there.

Nobody has superhuman powers.

I think Jason is only a couple of posts away from 10,000-Baseball God. Then everything will go right on the southside. :headbang

Holy s***! Hats off to ya Jason!

You need to go to Blackhawkzone.com and teach a certain poster named Champion97 how it's done!!! He likes to revel in his 4000+ posts. :lol:

They still suck.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Really though, they don't suck. Everyone blows calls, it'll happen

How many times do you sit there and go "ah he was safe" and then they show the slowest of slo mo replays and you can see he was in fact out

They do a pretty solid job, and it's not an easy job to do. Hell i ump 12-14 year old travel games and those aren't the easiest things to do. I'm sure it'd be easier if there were 4 people instead of just myself the majority of the time, though

You an umpire... because I was once a soccer referee