How sad!

Soxplosion

On the southside of Chicago today someone tied a pitbull to a fence and burned it. They found the dog and poured water on him but they said he couldnt survive so they euthanized him. I love dogs and I think thats terrible. I hope they find the guy who did this and give him flat out street justice. Dont arrest him, just tie up and burn his sorry dick off. Then let him live. Let him go. Just let him live with a burnt up cock. I doubt hed go burn any more dogs after that...

On the southside of Chicago today someone tied a pitbull to a fence and burned it. They found the dog and poured water on him but they said he couldnt survive so they euthanized him. I love dogs and I think thats terrible. I hope they find the guy who did this and give him flat out street justice. Dont arrest him, just tie up and burn his sorry dick off. Then let him live. Let him go. Just let him live with a burnt up cock. I doubt hed go burn any more dogs after that...

Yeah, even though I hate pitbulls...that's not right

even though I absolutely HATE dogs ( been bitten twice by psycho beasts - luckily, their dumbf*** owners AT LEAST had their shots up to date, so I didn't have to undergo the 746 rabies shots ), I would NEVER do that to an animal.

....but like the Ligue case, the dog didn't file a complaint, so the guy'll probably get probation...if they get that same dips*** judge....he'd probably bring up the "inherent violence in canine culture"... :bang

They should put this guy in a cage with a dozen pitbulls that haven't eaten in a week. They should tape it and put it in a new version of Faces of Death and send the proceeds to an animal shelter. f***er!! :fyou

The think the dog was the looser of a dog fight. They are pretty sure they have found the owner - a kid - and they believe it was him and his friend that set the dog on fire. The guys kids that hosed off the dog are completely tramatized. I can not imagine - as much as my Ginger pisses me off - ever doing that or seeing something like that. Unreal.

This highlights the danger of drugs. The pitbull was probably freebasing and set himself on fire . . .

They will never catch the creep.

Thats the bad thing. Then even if they do catch him hell probably get some weak punishment. This is so not cool.

And mooch, I like your way of street justice. No revenge for us, just revenge for the dogs! YEAH! :headbang