10 worst sports mistakes

GASHWOUND

Sox make the list at #2, #3, and indirectly #9 (Number three being the disco demolition, nine is Jordan playing for the birmingham barons). We'll be hearing about this sox honor for the next couple months.

Im not very knowledgable on the history of sports, but can somebody honestly say there has not been a blunder higher then the White Sox playing in shorts. Yes, its embarrassing but it shouldnt be number 2. Seems like ESPN couldnt stand The Sox getting attention and decided to jab at us once again.

Not to mention the on field attack of Gamboa getting media time again because the father got a light sentence. The black guy on PTI even delivered a cheap shot by saying "Its.....the SOUTH SIDE" when in reference to the attack at the Cell.

---Gashwound, whitesoxinteractive.com has pictures of the sox in shorts under their gallery section.

Wilbon is from Chicago though, so it's not like he didn't know what he was talking about. I don't see how that's a cheap shot.

As for the list I was one of the few that liked Dennis Miller on MNF. Al Michaels is the problem. Madden makes Michaels look bad, and I never realized how bad Michaels is.