Annual Soxtalk Bracket Challenge

Brian

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 07:19 AM)
I'm not even checking the standings. If I'm not in last place, then somebody must really, really suck at this.

That would be me. :lolhitting

First year back to bracketing in about five years, and it is not going well so far.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
I am right there behind you, should be a close one to the end.

I can't win now because of you! We have the identical Final Four winners and you're 5 points ahead right now.

Damn.

So...ummm....my little cousin's bracket is ranked #471 in the world right now. :o

He was only missing 1 of his Elite 8 teams, and has been perfect since. He has Kentucky over Kansas in the finals. If that happens, he should move in around #250. That's insane.

My wife missed a chance to finish in the top 1% on espn.com when Kansas beat Ohio State. She had Kentucky over OSU in the final. She watched a total of about 2 hours worth of basketball this season before filling out her bracket.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 2, 2012 -> 10:59 AM)
My wife missed a chance to finish in the top 1% on espn.com when Kansas beat Ohio State. She had Kentucky over OSU in the final. She watched a total of about 2 hours worth of basketball this season before filling out her bracket.

I win my league almost every year, and I don't watch a single point in basketball outside of March Madness. I always go in blind and uninformed, and do really well for some reason.

I ended up in like the 86th percentile this year I think.