Hangovers

Bmr31

Or drink an equal amount of water as you did alcohol.

do like the russian do and they were the ones who came up that your sugar is completely

deleted from your system so you have to replace that.

drive water with plenty of honey on the side. this will replenish your sugar.

take a suana or steam bath, this will open the pours of your skin which the salt and

additives closed and drink more water.

and lastly eat a lite meal and take a mid morning or mid afternoon nap, this with the honey and

steam will refresh you.

when i used to drink, the steam, the water and honey did wonders for me.

do like the russian do and they were the ones who came up that your sugar is completely

deleted from your system so you have to replace that.

drive water with plenty of honey on the side. this will replenish your sugar.

take a suana or steam bath, this will open the pours of your skin which the salt and

additives closed and drink more water.

and lastly eat a lite meal and take a mid morning or mid afternoon nap, this with the honey and

steam will refresh you.

when i used to drink, the steam, the water and honey did wonders for me.

never heard of the whole sugar deal, i'll have to keep that in mind

SUCK!!!!!!!!!!    :angry:

:fyou

Dont stop drinking... :lol:

Got an interview tomorrow. Drinking today is not an option. :nono

Ieah, you are right...maybe you can give a beer to the guy that will interview you... ;)

hmmm maybe, but tomorrow i think is a video conference interview, so i dont think that will be possible..... :lol:

Ieah, you are right...maybe you can give a beer to the guy that will interview you... ;)

hmmm maybe, but tomorrow i think is a video conference interview, so i dont think that will be possible..... :lol:

:huh: .......WHATS that

Instead of traveling to interview me, they can stay in the city theyre in, and interview me live , like on a tv. We talk to eachother through video, instead of in person.

Instead of traveling to interview me, they can stay in the city theyre in, and interview me live , like on a tv. We talk to eachother through video, instead of in person.

I seeeeee

It's what they do when there's a person they're interviewing who they're not very confident about. They figure they likely aren't going to hire them, so they save themselves the time and money and just do the interview from hundreds of miles away. :rolleyes:

:bringit :D

It's what they do when there's a person they're interviewing who they're not very confident about. They figure they likely aren't going to hire them, so they save themselves the time and money and just do the interview from hundreds of miles away. :rolleyes:

:bringit :D

:finger :bang lol even if that was true, I am not very interested in them either........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

best cure for a hang over is water.....lots of water.... it helps to take some vitamin e and ginseng a few hours before you drink..... and some ginseng the day after when you wake up.. ;)