espn radio 1000

IlliniKrush

I was listening to that too. Fifteen minutes ago there was a segment about Joe Carter asking a seventh inning strech conducter if he talks to a person who had been dead for five years. Most of the callers dissed the seventh inning stech, and Ron Santo. Funny how Cubs fans cant seem to realize hes the worst play by play announer in the history of radio.

----Does anyone happen to have a sound clip of Ron Santo yelling OH NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ESPN 1000 played one during their segment, it was hilarious.

Does anyone happen to have a sound clip of Ron Santo yelling OH NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  ESPN 1000 played one during their segment, it was hilarious.

Dave Wills actually plays that sound byte every time he announces a Cubs loss when he's running through the major league scoreboard. It's f***ing hillarious!!! :lol:

I was listening to that too.  Fifteen minutes ago there was a segment about Joe Carter asking a seventh inning strech conducter if he talks to a person who had been dead for five years.  Most of the callers dissed the seventh inning stech, and Ron Santo.  Funny how Cubs fans cant seem to realize hes the worst play by play announer in the history of radio.

----Does anyone happen to have a sound clip of Ron Santo yelling OH NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  ESPN 1000 played one during their segment, it was hilarious.

i think it was Joe asking Jim McMahon if he still talks to pete rozelle, not positive though

Those interviews are horrible, they show the booth half the time with almost no commentary on the game.

On this topic, does it piss any of you off when DJ does those interviews in the middle of Sox games?  It sure pisses me off, as the game suddenly takes a 'back burner'.

Let's talk about picnic in the park with blah blah blah

Why do the stations obsess with showing the interviews? I can hear what the hell they are saying, which is what matters. I don't care to look at them.

On the other hand, you have to see the baseball game to know what's going on (considering we are listening to an interview and crowd noise). Pisses me off for sure

I was listening to that too.  Fifteen minutes ago there was a segment about Joe Carter asking a seventh inning strech conducter if he talks to a person who had been dead for five years.  Most of the callers dissed the seventh inning stech, and Ron Santo.  Funny how Cubs fans cant seem to realize hes the worst play by play announer in the history of radio.

----Does anyone happen to have a sound clip of Ron Santo yelling OH NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  ESPN 1000 played one during their segment, it was hilarious.

i think it was Joe asking Jim McMahon if he still talks to Phil Rizzuto, not positive though

Those interviews are horrible, they show the booth half the time with almost no commentary on the game.

he was asking if he talked to pete rozelle former NFL comissioner who had been dead for a few years