Fantasy Hockey

BridgeportHeather

Just a little fyi to those who are interested in playing fantasy hockey. We at Blackhawkzone.com are organizing a fantasy hockey league. All you have to do is register as a member at Blackhawkzone.com (if you aren't one already) and post in this thread: http://www.blackhawkzone.com/forum/yabbse/...y;threadid=6498 stating that you are interested in joining our league. I know the thread's kind of long, but this will be quite fun!

I will warn ya that Champion97 and I are co-owning a team, and we've come to do some major damage this NHL season! :headbang

Just a little fyi to those who are interested in playing fantasy hockey.  We at Blackhawkzone.com are organizing a fantasy hockey league.  All you have to do is register as a member at Blackhawkzone.com (if you aren't one already) and post in this thread: http://www.blackhawkzone.com/forum/yabbse/...y;threadid=6498 stating that you are interested in joining our league.  I know the thread's kind of long, but this will be quite fun!

I will warn ya that Champion97 and I are co-owning a team, and we've come to do some major damage this NHL season! :headbang

Ha, i meant to go find this thread and sign up, thanks for posting it here

That being said, i'll read the thread and sign up later

Just a little fyi to those who are interested in playing fantasy hockey.  We at Blackhawkzone.com are organizing a fantasy hockey league.  All you have to do is register as a member at Blackhawkzone.com (if you aren't one already) and post in this thread: http://www.blackhawkzone.com/forum/yabbse/...y;threadid=6498 stating that you are interested in joining our league.  I know the thread's kind of long, but this will be quite fun!

Just to warn ya that Champ and I are gonna be the JR and TA of the league...

Only if you're Brodeur will you be able to stop our constant attack this season! :lol:

:bringit Koch This

Only if you're Brodeur will you be able to stop our constant attack this season! :lol:

Tony Amonte sucks

I could be Byron Dafoe and stop you guys

Tony Amonte sucks

I could be Byron Dafoe and stop you guys

Tony Amonte will be awesome this year now that he's back with his homeboy JR...

And, watch out, Dafoe...Champ and I are on a 2-on-1 breakaway, and I'm not afraid to tripple-deke and slam it home top shelf! ;)