3/10 Gamethread Sox vs Rangers/Dodgers

flavum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cespedes is making his debut for the A's today. Things have really quieted down about Soler the last couple of weeks, haven't they? Immigration/visa/mlb clearance issues.

Konerko and Dunn both K. Yikes.

Almost 7 innings without a hit.

Strikes out the side, AJ goes down next. 4 K's in two innings for Lewis.

28 outs in a row for the Sox.

Please, please bring Brooks Boyer back to try to plug some season ticket packages and keep fans from StubHub with the dynamic pricing lecture.

Start to feel a bit sorry for that guy. Not the easiest job in the world.

Eric Stults on for the Sox. Stewart pitched much better than his last time out. And Rios badly misplayed another ball in RF. Yeah yeah, the swirling winds and high sky excuse, but took a horrible circuitous route according to DJ.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 10, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)
Funny, the video feed is only in the 3rd inning ;)

Since yesterday against the Cubs, 28 outs in a row.

At least the infield defense looks strong with Escobar, Martinez and Lillibridge looking more and more comfortable on the infield.

Stults with a 1-2-3 top of the 5th.

Konerko single finally breaks the string. Line drive to LF. Of course, it was off Feldman, not Colby Lewis.

Edited by caulfield12

Ozzie Martinez - not impressed.

Thought he would have a good chance to make the team, but if Lillibridge can handle 3B, they might just settle for Dan Johnson.

I heard somebody this morning mention Jordan Danks as a 4th outfielder. Not so sure about that, although he would be a good defensive replacement for, well, anyone.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 10, 2012 -> 04:28 PM)
I heard somebody this morning mention Jordan Danks as a 4th outfielder. Not so sure about that, although he would be a good defensive replacement for, well, anyone.

I know people have said his swing is still long but hasn't he been hitting acceptably so far this spring?

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Mar 10, 2012 -> 04:58 PM)
I'm rather indifferent to the White Sox winning or losing for all spring training games.

Well, yeah. I'd rather see the major league players do well. When it's Dallas McPherson, just make an out and get the hell out of there.