South Region

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 09:50 AM)
Iowa State has a few true big men, they're just not much good. :P

Round of 32 against the Cyclones, duh.

I hope they do it, Heads. I picked UConn for that very reason. I thought they might have the best chance to knock them off with the experience they have. I won't lose a minute's sleep if ISU wins.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 02:27 PM)
Not if it means writing down those bastards to win!

Ha. I look at it in the opposite fashion. I would rather pick teams I dislike. That way, if they happen to win, it could benefit my bracket, and if they lose, I'm happy that they lost.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 01:43 PM)
Ha. I look at it in the opposite fashion. I would rather pick teams I dislike. That way, if they happen to win, it could benefit my bracket, and if they lose, I'm happy that they lost.

There is a difference in picking Kentucky to win a game or two, or even to get to the Final Four, but you will never see them winning a bracket I fill out.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
Long Beach and Wichita St lets down a lot of people who bought into the experts hype.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Probably the opposite. Most people picked VCU. I liked Witchita watching them do much this year.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 02:28 AM)
Fathom,

Really?

I watched the game and didnt come away that impressed with him. I dont think hes ready for prime time. Id expect IL to do better.

If you saw VCU early in the year compared to how they are now, you'd be impressed. A terrible Ga Tech team destroyed VCU during the first month, and now VCU is on a roll. In my opinion, no other young coach comes close to him besides Stevens.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 02:29 AM)
I'm sure everyone noticed that he was wearing an orange and blue tie on a blue shirt today. The man could not have been unaware of what he was doing.

He's been doing it for a while now...there's some reason I heard, and has nothing to do with the Illini.