NIT

A terrible charge call on jackie, and terrible call on brown cost ISU the win in regulation.

Then a HORRIBLE call in OT on the timeout while going out of bounds cost ISU the win in OT.

Whatever this team is going to be a force next year.

Can't wait for next year. Hell of a run to close out the year by the Redbirds. Probably my favorite season in the 10 years I've been a fan. Not as talented as some teams we've had but more heart than any of them. I'll be spreading the red proudly during the offseason.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 01:29 AM)
Can't wait for next year. Hell of a run to close out the year by the Redbirds. Probably my favorite season in the 10 years I've been a fan. Not as talented as some teams we've had but more heart than any of them. I'll be spreading the red proudly during the offseason.

Imagine if some of the Osiris teams had this team's heart. They would have been dangerous.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 01:35 AM)
Imagine if some of the Osiris teams had this team's heart. They would have been dangerous.

2008 was the best team they have had. They had a lot of heart but fell apart in the Championship against Drake. The next two years they were incredibly talented but seemed to lose interest a lot.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 11:43 AM)
I'm not even disappointed. We were picked 8th in the Valley this year.

I'm curious is Aaron Simpson is going to be in (ab)Normal next year. Heard he may have to go to prep school.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
I'm curious is Aaron Simpson is going to be in (ab)Normal next year. Heard he may have to go to prep school.

I've heard that as well. I'd really love to slot him into the role Anthony Cousin played this year.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 10:31 PM)
I've heard that as well. I'd really love to slot him into the role Anthony Cousin played this year.

If he is there, he should definitely be starting from the get go and being productive.