Lars Ulrich

The Critic

Proof? This quote, most ridiculous parts in bold, courtesy of blabbermouth.net ( bold courtesy of me ):

"To me, I will not have METALLICA and a bunch of second-rate bands. It's gotta be the bands who are innovators, and whether you like him or you hate him, Fred Durst is an innovator. Fred Durst is a ****in' pioneer, and I will yell that from every rooftop. And so are LINKIN PARK."

Sure, if you mean "pioneering really REALLY bad raprock"!

Whatever made Ulrich's hair fall out must've also seeped into his brain.

:lolhitting :dips*** :lolhitting

Proof? This quote, most ridiculous parts in bold, courtesy of blabbermouth.net ( bold courtesy of me ):

"To me, I will not have METALLICA and a bunch of second-rate bands. It's gotta be the bands who are innovators, and whether you like him or you hate him, Fred Durst is an innovator. Fred Durst is a ****in' pioneer, and I will yell that from every rooftop. And so are LINKIN PARK."

:lolhitting  :dips***  :lolhitting

It must be rough being so jealous....... :bang :rolleyes:

haha he contradicts himself. first he says he won't have metallica and a bunch of second rate bands, then he says he wants limp bizkit. :lol:

I thought Metallica has turned into a 2nd rate band? :huh: :P

This comes from the man who wanted individual kids sued for downloading mp3s and also from the drummer who personally b****ed at the White House when the US military was using St. Anger tunes to crack Iraqi prisoners [i don't blame them...if I had to listen to that garbage 24-7, I'd crack too]

Worse than SARS, it's LARS

This comes from the man who wanted individual kids sued for downloading mp3s and also from the drummer who personally b****ed at the White House when the US military was using St. Anger tunes to crack Iraqi prisoners [i don't blame them...if I had to listen to that garbage 24-7, I'd crack too]

METALLICA HAS BEEN A SECOND RATE BAND EVER SINCE THEY PUKED UP THE LOAD ALBUM BACK IN 1995. THEY REALLY NEED TO CALL IT A CAREER. THEY ARE JUST LIKE AN AGING ATHELETE THAT THINKS HE HAS ONE MORE YEAR LEFT IN HIM WHEN HE SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE OLD FOLKS HOME. HANG UP YOUR STUFF GUYS, YOU'RE DONE!

It must be rough being so jealous....... :bang :rolleyes:

must be easy following so blindly...

I'm a fan of Metallica, but I cannot disagree with Lars here more.

I think 50-70 thousand Metallica fans in Chicago would disagree with Lars also given the "reception" Durst and Co. got in Chicago :headbang

Had to post this. I was laughing so f***ing hard, good stuff :lol:

St. Anger Parody

This guy should only parody a song he's capable of playing correctly ;)

I think it's like that on purpose, I think he would probably get in trouble for playing it exactly right. He needs Metallica's permission to play it correctly. While those may not be the exact notes, production wise, it's dead on.

METALLICA HAS BEEN A SECOND RATE BAND EVER SINCE THEY PUKED UP THE LOAD ALBUM BACK IN 1995. THEY REALLY NEED TO CALL IT A CAREER. THEY ARE JUST LIKE AN AGING ATHELETE THAT THINKS HE HAS ONE MORE YEAR LEFT IN HIM WHEN HE SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE OLD FOLKS HOME. HANG UP YOUR STUFF GUYS, YOU'RE DONE!

:rolleyes: