Trayvon Martin

StrangeSox

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end, they just didn't have a great case. I think Zimmerman needlessly killed an innocent person and should be punished, but I'm not sure if our legal system is capable of doing that.

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Jul 13, 2013 -> 09:46 PM)
I am inviting all libs over for a pity party. You guys need to clean your diapers.

I knew he would be found innocent. The prosecution put a poor case together.

But still, go get f***ed.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 13, 2013 -> 10:48 PM)
I knew he would be found innocent. The prosecution put a poor case together.

But still, go get f***ed.

Wasnt found innocent remember, just not guilty.

Interesting to see if some of the media turns on the Prosecutors for failing to get a guilty verdict in a case that had no facts to justify a guilty verdict.

It's nice that there's so many people who feel like they can take their filters off and let me know what they really think of me, as a black man (they may or may not notice they took the filter off, but it's off)

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 13, 2013 -> 11:53 PM)
It's nice that there's so many people who feel like they can take their filters off and let me know what they really think of me, as a black man (they may or may not notice they took the filter off, but it's off)

Things like this bring out the worst in America

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 14, 2013 -> 02:04 AM)
Question for Jenks and any other lawyers... What would be the adv for GZ being found innocent versus not guilty?

theres no innocent verdict in the court of law.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 14, 2013 -> 05:39 AM)
I know tensions are running high and everyone thinks they "know" he's guilty (or innocent), but the facts simply couldn't prove his guilt. That's how the system works, no matter what every commenter "knows" in their infinite wisdom.

It's just wrong, that's all.

Now I'm going to go rob someone, but if by some chance my victim kicks my ass, I'll shoot him and claim self-defense.