Trayvon Martin

StrangeSox

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 03:41 PM)
:lol:

Now it's a far-reaching conspiracy on the part of the police, EMT's, witnesses, etc.

I don't know about a cop cover up but it's looking like Zimmerman wasn't being totally truthful about what happened that night.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)
:lol:

Now it's a far-reaching conspiracy on the part of the police, EMT's, witnesses, etc.

They're obviously all in on it together...I mean all cops, emts, random witnesses and suspects those same police requested an arrest for -- which was denied -- are co-conspirators! The grainy video is all the evidence you need.

The detective requested to make an arrest...and was denied...so he must have went back, got everyone together that was on the scene that day and rewrote the entire arrest report.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 29, 2012 -> 05:04 PM)
They're obviously all in on it together...I mean all cops, emts, random witnesses and suspects those same police requested an arrest for -- which was denied -- are co-conspirators! The grainy video is all the evidence you need.

The detective requested to make an arrest...and was denied...so he must have went back, got everyone together that was on the scene that day and rewrote the entire arrest report.

Dick Cheney too. The heart transplant is just a cover.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 12:03 PM)
Looks like the ME supports Zimmerman's story:

You son of a b****. You actually get 2x credit on this one, because I thought, WTF did I have something cached, and actually RECLICKED it.

For that, I'll remind you Mr. Perfect is dead.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
I wonder how many people I actually got. I thought I'd be lucky to get one or two.

I'll give it to you...THIS time.

Go ahead and say it...throw your towel over your shoulder and catch it...spit your gum into the air and slap it away...and say it...

"Absolutely..."

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
I wonder how many people I actually got. I thought I'd be lucky to get one or two.

I was wondering why a cnn link was blocked by the school's server. :lolhitting Now that I looked at the link I can guess the rest :notworthy

Hmm...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/20...hicago-District

13 shot, 2 dead in Chicago in six hours Thursday night

The worst shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Thursday when two men in hooded sweatshirts opened fire inside a convenience store in the 1400 block of West 79th Street in the Gresham neighborhood, police said.

One man was killed and five others were wounded. The victims ranged in age from 16 to 24. The gunmen fled in an SUV and police continued searching for them this morning.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 04:01 PM)
Oh come on.

Jesus wore a hoodie too, does that mean all people in hoodies are saints?

Just pointing out the irony that it happened in Rush's district.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 04:05 PM)
What is ironic?

That he made such a big point about wearing a hoodie in solidarity. I'm not suggesting all people that wear hoodies are thugs. I own many. I DO, however, find it funny that people that completely ignore the fact that criminals often times use hoodies (because they can hide recognizable features).

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 30, 2012 -> 04:17 PM)
That he made such a big point about wearing a hoodie in solidarity. I'm not suggesting all people that wear hoodies are thugs. I own many. I DO, however, find people that completely ignore the fact that criminals often times use hoodies (because they can hide recognizable features).

Wearing a hoodie is not suspicious in and of itself, which is the point. There's nothing ironic about some people who commit crimes wearing hoodies while millions who do not commit crimes also wear hoodies.