ST: 3/25 vs Giants

flavum

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 11:34 AM)
LB? Has that nickname been approved by Joe Cool Man?

At first, I was like LB...? Shouldn't it be BL? Then, it made sense, LilliBridge, but it took a second. Good thing he's not from Long Beach or he would be LB from LB.

how about lb ..use lower case for lil' bridge . he is a little bridge that plays with the attitude of a linebacker. well i hope.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 12:34 PM)
LB? Has that nickname been approved by Joe Cool Man?

At first, I was like LB...? Shouldn't it be BL? Then, it made sense, LilliBridge, but it took a second. Good thing he's not from Long Beach or he would be LB from LB.

People can use whatever nickname they would like, this isn't communist China.

I for one, use The Bridge.

I'm watching on MLB.Tv is this game being broadcast in HD? Cause it doesnt look as crystal clear as it could be. But with mlb.tv it's kinda hard to tell sometimes... like if it's my internet connection or the feed not being in HD

Lilli with a double so call him whatever you want, Dunn walks on 4 pitches and Konerko singles. Game tied bottom of 1st. Ginats get their run as a gift. Escobar with anwrror (youth) and Humber with a WP. No hits for Giants

I am thinking that Brett Lilibridge becomes an impact player for the Sox this year even more so than how he did last year

I'm glad Hawk is making it clear to the fans and hopefully Robin that Viciedo is a slow starter his whole career. So no benching him if he struggles in April and May.... He has nothing left to prove in AAA. Let him fail or succeed in the bigs...

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 04:34 PM)
Dayan not looking good at the plate. Is it time to hit the panic button here?

No. Our job for this season is to develop him. Dude is a raw 23 year old who has been bounced around to positions and randomly benched several times.

I hate soxtalkers who read into an innocuous comment, but here I go to see if it's fun to do

Robin at the end of that interview--when asked what has been surprising for him-- said that the job has been time consuming

Hawk: "how bout we ask you again in the middle of the season"

In two years Robin will quit and decide he'd like to do something else