Soxtalk Lawyers

Texsox

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
Yes. Last night the employees threw her a party without the bosses around. I am certain the "retired" story was exposed.

What a nice gesture by the regular employees and not the corporate butt kissing paper pushers.

This is one of the main things wrong with America. Instead of companies trying to increase productivity the old fashioned way, to expect their people to do better and do more, the higher-ups "save money" by dumping loyal 70 year old employees.

This happens so often it has a trickle down effect on the morale of the American workplace and overall productivity/the economy, even though the business owners laugh at this notion.

I would hate to be one of you 22 year olds just entering the workplace. Cause only hope for a great career is to be one of those higher ups who do nothing but think of ways to save money, ways that step on human beings.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (farmteam @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 11:39 PM)
Trademark for your company, I'm guessing?

No.

The claim is: using a stupid ass picture 5 years ago and they are saying that I have to pay for it. Note I say claim. I'm not admiting guilt or or no guilt with this post, assholes who monitor online activity. fyou.gif

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 06:09 PM)
No.

The claim is: using a stupid ass picture 5 years ago and they are saying that I have to pay for it. Note I say claim. I'm not admiting guilt or or no guilt with this post, assholes who monitor online activity. fyou.gif

From what I know of my workplace we resolve this either by taking it down and telling them to go away or by paying up. The thing about these claims is that most will just pay because the asking price isn't high for a business.