HELP Wanted: Good Classic Rock songs......

Be Good

Guest hotsoxchick1
a little canadian love..... rush (uglier than areosmith)

2112 classic....... and cant foreget a bit of foghat to take along for the trip...........nothing like a slow ride once in a while........... :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stevie winwood was awesome.... what happened to him :huh:

the one and only Blind Faith album is fantastic - Winwood sang lead on that, Clapton, Baker, and Grezch made up the rest of the band - saw their one and only tour and glad I did

I think after his last solo hits and he has kind of stepped back -

whoever posted he started in Spencer Davis Group is right about that as well as him being 16 at the time -

no one could ever sing like Stevie :headbang :headbang

the one and only Blind Faith album is fantastic - Winwood sang lead on that, Clapton, Baker, and Grezch made up the rest of the band - saw their one and only tour and glad I did

I think after his last solo hits and he has kind of stepped back -

no one could ever sing like Stevie :headbang  :headbang

right... how the f*** did he turn out so lame :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
no wait.... jonny winter did rock in roll hootchie-coo :bringit

yeah thats what i was thinking...lol............geez takin it way back now arent we........i still have a ton of that stuff on vinyl.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
whats vinyl? :lolhitting

lmao.. had i not known better i would have been like omfg are you kidding me.... nice try though.....i know better..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
we are the priests of the temples of syrinx...

Oh god I've now got this song stuck in my head...

oh gee thanks heather now you got me singing it mixed with indys radar love tune... ill never get any sleep now...........half quarter past.. we are the priests of the temple of ready or not here i come...... :D

you inspired me to put on space truckin' (BigHurt, it's worth a d/l I think, as is smoke on the water). and ccr is great, i can't explain why i like them so much; it's simple music, but it's just catchy.

CCR songs are great......ALL these songs I knew just didnt know who sand em......I didnt even know who CCR was untill this thread

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok off to bed with all these lovely tunes runnin in my head.... have a good one guys and gals ill see ya monday or tuesday.. gonna go say hey to the barons this weekend.... adios for now...

bingo :)

we have two correct answers here: bingo, yes, Golden Earring is correct

I'd suggest some real music though - if you want to live in the past, Janis Joplin - early Neil Young - the Hair soundtrack - everything by the Beatles - CSN and/or CSN&Y - and the brand new re-release of the Who's Live at Leeds that now for the first time contains the entire Tommy performance