ST: 3/31 vs Rockies

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 31, 2012 -> 03:10 PM)
Updated lineup with Morel in there.

deaza cf, lillibridge ss, dunn 1b, knrko dh, rios rf, flowers c, fukudome lf, beckham 2b, morel 3b

Pomeranz starting for the Rockies.

Brent's healthy enough to play? Good news.

Melton: Beckham threw the ball over to 1B on one hop to get it there faster.

Note: Other than the likes of Ozzie Smith, Dave Concepcion or Omar Vizquel taking the ball deep in the hole and bouncing it with the fast delivery on Astroturf, that's not really true.

Edited by caulfield12

Rios, Flowers and Fukudome all fail with Paulie on 3rd after a rare triple (outfielder tried to make a miracle catch ill-advisedly), does suck to have that feeling in the back of your mind from 2011, "here we go again," and then of course we give up a run right away with Ohman on the mound the next frame to extend to a 2-0 lead.

Team has been pretty flat recently after going on that nice stretch of play where they won 7 of 9 or 8 of 10 or whatever it was.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 31, 2012 -> 02:42 PM)
Nice 6 innings for Danks.

Crain with a good inning.

Sweet Caroline at Camelback Ranch? Keep it.

Yeah, whoever let Sweet Caroline play must have thought the Dodgers were playing.

The inning when the Sox wasted Konerko's triple really pi$$ed me off. I left my seat in the shade and just walked around for the rest of the game. Oh, and I have come to really hate Alex Rios.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 31, 2012 -> 06:54 PM)
Yeah, whoever let Sweet Caroline play must have thought the Dodgers were playing.

The inning when the Sox wasted Konerko's triple really pi$$ed me off. I left my seat in the shade and just walked around for the rest of the game. Oh, and I have come to really hate Alex Rios.

my quote from this morning Better clutch hitting. Instead of getting the runner to third and getting stranded he can be driven in..Wouldn't that be a switch 11:22am Rios didn't read it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 01:19 AM)
Rios has been a carbon copy duplicate of his 2009 version (after we acquired him), post ASB 2010 version and 2011 all over again this spring.

Yikes! If Dunn really plays well this year, 90% of the heat from fans is going to be focused squarely on him.

Fukudome says konnichiha.