2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 23, 2013 -> 07:50 PM)
You must have me confused with someone else.

Cue the Court Storming Elitists, but even I think it would be dumb here. Blow em out like its no big deal

Eh, I see your point, but I wouldn't have any problem with them rushing the court. They just blew out the #1 team in the country. Rushing the court has already jumped the shark in general, might as well let the kids have fun with it.

Hah, after Brandon Taylor just fouled out for Penn State, you could clearly see Pat Chambers tell him, "f*** the refs, f*** 'em. Don't listen to them." Indeed, IU has gotten the benefit of the calls more than Penn State tonight. Not like it came close to making the difference in the game, though.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 23, 2013 -> 08:19 PM)
Just saw that they haven't been #1 since 1992, whoa.

I suppose that's not THAT big of a surprise. I don't remember them being much of a title contender from the late 90s until a year or two ago. Some ranked teams, but nothing special.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 23, 2013 -> 08:23 PM)
I suppose that's not THAT big of a surprise. I don't remember them being much of a title contender from the late 90s until a year or two ago. Some ranked teams, but nothing special.

Yeah I guess you are right. They didn't even make the tourney once from 1998-2009. The Tommy Amaker era. (I guess there were some sanctions issues during that time period.)

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Jan 23, 2013 -> 10:17 PM)
Told ya. ha ha Butler went on the road and lost tonight to LaSalle. Still without Rotnei Clark. That was a helluva fall he took!

The next five games will tell us what we have in Indiana.

Mich St

@ Purdue

Michigan

@ Illinois

@ OSU

Didn't want you to jinx it ha.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jan 23, 2013 -> 11:44 PM)
Guess NU hit my over for Big Ten wins already. Didn't see that coming, it's not the end of January yet.

Yeah, wtf is up with this team? Really makes you play the what if game regarding Crawford. That said, it's still a team that lost to UIC so...