2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 09:48 PM)
So Florida may be scary good.

They are up 72-22 against Scar.

beat me to it.

I know the SEC sucks majorly in basketball but Florida is just absurd. It will be interesting to see them once they get into the tournament and play against non SEC teams.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 09:13 PM)
beat me to it.

I know the SEC sucks majorly in basketball but Florida is just absurd. It will be interesting to see them once they get into the tournament and play against non SEC teams.

legit Final Four contender, IMO

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 09:13 PM)
beat me to it.

Florida really dominated Wisconsin. Im surprised they arent getting more #1 hype.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 08:39 PM)
Rex, no "clinic" posts this time! We saw what happened 2.5 weeks ago. :nono :bang

No clinic posts tonight but that was an impressive win. Granted, Purdue was terrible aside from AJ Hammons, who was awesome. If that kid can find some consistency, he'll be one hell of a player for awhile. For a 7' frosh, he had very good post moves and hit 10 or more FT.

Important win for Indiana tonight, needed to care of business on the road against a rival tonight. Doing it that emphatically was just a bonus.

Ferrell is really coming on, I love how he's asserted himself offensively the past few games. Great defense too, I'm hoping he's on Burke and Oladipo on Hardaway. There's gonna be a mismatch with Hulls somewhere, but that's almost the norm now. I think Ferrell can actually do a good job on Burke. Burke will still get his, but I'm hoping Ferrell can contain him. Need a huge game from Zeller.

Not to skip past Michigan, but Indiana is 4-0 on the road. Impressive. But.......

Next 5 road games:

Illinois

Ohio State

Michigan State

Minnesota

Michigan

Getting back to Michigan...

Saturday's home date with the Wolverines is quite important.

Edited by Rex Hudler

To all my Missouri fans that supported Frank Haith: stop. He's terrible. s***ty losses like tonight will only continue to happen. They continue to be completely unprepared at the start of games. Who does that fall on? The coach. He stinks. This team will struggle to make the tournament at this rate.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 06:42 AM)
To all my Missouri fans that supported Frank Haith: stop. He's terrible. s***ty losses like tonight will only continue to happen. They continue to be completely unprepared at the start of games. Who does that fall on? The coach. He stinks. This team will struggle to make the tournament at this rate.

You remind me of the fans screaming "FIRE YOST" every five minutes because he ran a screen you didn't like.

Last night sucked, but he took on a team comprised of mostly all seniors last year, and they had a great year. He lost all that continuity and talent, and on the fly brought in a lot of players from different ages to fill in the program. He also lost the only other player who played on last years team.

The result? A bunch of players still trying to learn how to play with each other and they are getting taken advantage of on the road. It happens. This is still going to be a tournament team.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 09:20 PM)
Goddamnit, this team should be f***ing undefeated in the Big 12 but instead sitting at 4-3.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 30, 2013 -> 10:00 PM)
this entire sport is stupid

I only got to see the box score... what happened down there? Looked like a bunch of weird fouling at the end?