2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 10:16 AM)
Except for the part where he questions Crean. NEVER QUESTION THE ABILITY OF COACH JESUS CREAN.

What's everyone's prediction for the tourney? Mine is Illinois gets beat by Minn, Indiana loses to Michigan and Michigan State loses to Michigan in the final. Burke is the MVP.

I heard that IU boosters think of him as the second coming of Lane Kiffin.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 12:15 PM)
I heard that IU boosters think of him as the second coming of Lane Kiffin.

Couldn't be further from the truth. He would have been gone after the 3rd year then.

Creans always been an "ass". Now that he's winning big and recruiting at an elite level, there's just more people whining and taking notice.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 11:25 AM)
It was a joke.

Well I figured that, I just have no idea what you meant. Not trying to be a dick, I just don't get it.

Unless you meant Crean is going to take USC's coaching vacancy...that would be amusing.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 08:45 AM)
DeShaun Thomas outscores every player on the first team. Outrebounds them as well I assume (without looking).

I'm a big Thomas fan. Wish he had been wearing candy stripe warmup pants the past four years!

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 11:28 AM)
I'm a big Thomas fan. Wish he had been wearing candy stripe warmup pants the past four years!

There have been reports on him staying another year and then some on him going lottery. I wouldnt mind seeing the kid jacking up shots one more year thats for sure. I never thought he would develop as a team player the way he has this year.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 10:32 AM)
There have been reports on him staying another year and then some on him going lottery. I wouldnt mind seeing the kid jacking up shots one more year thats for sure. I never thought he would develop as a team player the way he has this year.

He's not a senior??? Son of a bithc!

Tenn, Lasalle and Virginia crippled themselves today though I'm sure at least one will be in. Might open the door for MTSU to slip in, I think they're better than all teams mentioned(except maybe Virginia) but I don't think they should be in the field. That being said, I'm definitely rooting for them to get in.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 06:07 PM)
Tenn, Lasalle and Virginia crippled themselves today though I'm sure at least one will be in. Might open the door for MTSU to slip in, I think they're better than all teams mentioned(except maybe Virginia) but I don't think they should be in the field. That being said, I'm definitely rooting for them to get in.

an Iowa win not has a legit shot of being enough if they can take out Sparty.

Tenn, Lasalle and Virginia AND KENTUCKY crippled themselves today though I'm sure at least one will be in. Might open the door for MTSU to slip in, I think they're better than all teams mentioned(except maybe Virginia) but I don't think they should be in the field. That being said, I'm definitely rooting for them to get in.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 05:07 PM)

The bubble is so bad that Middle Tennessee should be in. 28-5 is good enough compared to what these other teams bring to the table.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 08:46 PM)
The bubble is so bad that Middle Tennessee should be in. 28-5 is good enough compared to what these other teams bring to the table.

I'm of the opinion that you have to beat at least 1 tourney team no matter what your record is. Like I said, I'm definitely rooting for them though.