2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cody, its me Tom, ive been thinking a lot about you, I mean a real lot. I cant get you out of my mind, your powerful moves, your amazing touch. I dont think Ive thought this much about another guy in a long time. There have been others who have caught my eye, but none have stolen my heart like you.

Please say youll make me the happiest man alive and accept my offer.

:D

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Boogua @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 04:20 PM)
Trey Lyles, an IU recruit from the 2014 class, just reopened his recruitment. Says IU still 1st on his list. Interesting.

I'm always leery when kids who haven't even played a game in high school commit (even if it has been two years now), but still...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This kid has looked nothing but studly.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 04:31 PM)
If it helped him get a job for 10 years...then that's a pretty profitable lie.

What is your argument here Balta? It is profitable, so it isnt stupid? He just lost his job and probably severely hampered his ability to get a similar job in that profession, called his integrity into question which also affects him getting a job outside of his profession.

It was a stupid lie

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 06:04 PM)
What is your argument here Balta? It is profitable, so it isnt stupid? He just lost his job and probably severely hampered his ability to get a similar job in that profession, called his integrity into question which also affects him getting a job outside of his profession.

It was a stupid lie

Would he have ever gotten the jobs before Villanova without embellishing his resume?

Interesting to see Tennessee as a #10 seed. I know I'm biased, but they'll be better than that (barring major injury, of course). I'll guarantee that right now.

Also, speaking of the bracket, I have friends from IU that have already put their names in the lottery to win Final 4 tickets b/c they're that confident IU will be there. I like their confidence.