TRULY Perfect Game

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 12:21 AM)
So my HS buddy from back home threw back-to-back no-hitters last year. Well since then, not only was he named the best pitcher in Indiana, but yesterday he threw a TRULY perfect game. Perfect game with ALL STRIKEOUTS.

The only other person I have heard about doing that? Clayton Kershaw. Just sayin'.

You are an Indian too?

So my HS buddy from back home threw back-to-back no-hitters last year. Well since then, not only was he named the best pitcher in Indiana, but yesterday he threw a TRULY perfect game. Perfect game with ALL STRIKEOUTS.

The only other person I have heard about doing that? Clayton Kershaw. Just sayin'.

I would expect that to have happened often in high school baseball, especially when you have areas with large disparities in skill levels between schools.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 4, 2012 -> 11:50 AM)
I would expect that to have happened often in high school baseball, especially when you have areas with large disparities in skill levels between schools.

Well, my google search yielded only 1 other HS pitcher to accomplish it. Quite a few all-strikeout no-hitters though.

Unless they were all strikes, no. A ball is unacceptable.

And Steve Nebraska