Nick Offerman and Craig Robinson debate Sox vs Cubs

Steve9347

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 5, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)
I love that last line. Yea, he went to far ;)

me too. I heard the no hitter by a pitching machine before, but the line about the last time a cub player got to second base was at the high school prom really got me. Never heard that one before.

Reminds me A WHILE back that someone posted this here on the board. His kid was dressed up in a skeleton costume at Halloween. The neighbor saw the kid and said "Gee sonny, that sure is a scary looking skeleton costume that you are wearing. The kid replied

I'm not going as a skeleton. I'm going as a Cubs player from the last championship that they won. THAT ONE REALLY GOT ME.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 11:54 AM)
No relation to Jose Can You See (Offerman)?

That's the dude from THE OFFICE, right?

At first, I thought it (Craig Robinson) was going to be Michelle Obama's brother who coaches BB at Oregon State, I think.

I thought the same thing, lol, cause I had heard his name about the Illinois BB job. I have always watched the Office, but never knew Darryl's real name until now.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 12:54 PM)
No relation to Jose Can You See (Offerman)?

That's the dude from THE OFFICE, right?

At first, I thought it (Craig Robinson) was going to be Michelle Obama's brother who coaches BB at Oregon State, I think.

Craig Robinson is from The Office (Darryl). Offerman is from Parks and Recreation (Ron Effing Swanson). Similar shows, stylistically.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 11:46 AM)
You're a big fan of his iirc. Did you go see him last night in Champaign? Heard he was hilarious

I didn't, I had a barndance to go to. I hope to see him live at some point.