White Sox @ Rangers

justBLAZE

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)
They might do better at this point promoting it around Sofia Vergara (just on SNL), Jane Lynch (Glee) and Jennifer Hudson fans.

The producers lost all their big names like Crowe, Penn and Jim Carrey for the titular characters.

Sofia Vergara looks like Megatron. It's all about Snookie. What an amazing woman.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 03:38 AM)
If it wasn't for Alex Rios...

0 for 7 Friday, what are we with RISP tonight?

Konerko had the only hits with RISP last night.

0 for again tonight.

Only 3 inning with multiple hits in an inning for the Sox this series

Probability Zach "Josh" Stewart gives up at least one run in the bottom of the 8th?

90%, unless the Rangers are worried about missing their flight tonight. Actually, I think they stick around for one more series (SEA), so no getaway flight...so revised to 95%.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)
Sofia Vergara looks like Megatron. It's all about Snookie. What an amazing woman.

Snookie looks more like Revenge of the Fallen Pregnant Megaboob.

Sofia was so hot in her early 20's, platinum blonde hair out of Barranquilla (see Shakira song w/ Wyclef)....on the UNIVISION show FUERA de SERIE.

Amazing body, still not so shabby.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:43 PM)
So we get shutout again.

Didn't Sox suffer an inordinate amount of shutouts last season?

Ugh.

I think we all expected that there were gonna be nights like this...a loss is a loss. Shutout or not.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:45 PM)
Is that what goes off every time Hanley makes an error at 3B, Bell blows a save, Ozzie curses or Zambrano fights a teammate and/or is ejected from a game?

no its what goes off when a sox fan groans about a team that was already slated to be horrendous this season.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
Good to see you guys are in mid-season form, even though our heroes are not yet there...

At this point, I would settle for Mariah Carey or Enrique Iglesias singing about "heroes," compared to watching anyone but Dunn/Konerko/Viciedo currently hitting in our line-up.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:50 PM)
no its what goes off when a sox fan groans about a team that was already slated to be horrendous this season.

You sound like Marty34/Cowley, lol.

I don't know about "slated to be horrendous."

From what I've seen this weekend, we won't finish behind the Indians or Twins.

Maybe, somewhere in between average and horrendous, while not destroying our finances/payroll for future generations of Sox fans.