White Sox @ Rangers

justBLAZE

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 08:31 PM)
One team won the AL last year. One did not. Pretty happy with what were doing so far.

Well we have had a runner reach 3rd the last two innings. We are getting warmer. We are going to break through the next inning.

QUOTE (KG#1 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 02:30 AM)
I nominate TLB as one of the worst "nicknames" ever. Please just say Lillibridge so we all can pay a little attention to your post.

Amen. Lilly would be acceptable.

If we don't rally and lose 2-3 here it would be nice to scratch out 2-3 in Cleveland.

Wasn't pretty but got the job done. If Gavin can have a scoreless 6th, he will match the performances of Danks and Peavy. That wouldn't be too bad considering how good the Texas offense is. But still we need to put up a crooked number this inning.

QUOTE (KG#1 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)
At least Beckham hit it opposite field . . . Still a popout though. I'm tired of those.

How long until people start making Jeff Manto sucks threads?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)

If Manto is stressing to go opposite field and not constantly pull the ball, I am all for it. Although the pop-outs in general are getting old, its a nice change from the past 5 years or so. Definitely too early to tell if the hitting coach is to blame or if the players are who they are.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
Rios has looked good tonight at the plate.

This sentence looks so weird - Seeing Rios and good in the same sentence.

He is a player I really wish I could like, but just can't . . .

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)

As long as it took to make a Alex Rios is going to win CPOTY thread? Honestly, no hitting coach could enhance this offense. There's just too many easy outs. If not for PK being just awesome, I don't see a whole lot of difference between this offense and that of the A's and Mariners.

Edited by Jordan4life