GT 4/09/12 - SOX @ Indians - 6:05p CDT - CSN

knightni

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 07:24 PM)
Morel was really working that opposite field line drive swing the other day, and I noticed that Alexei was really working it too in his last at bat. Wonder if that's something Manto is pushing with these guys right now.

Darvish getting battered around.

I want to see Brent just rip one into left a few times though...he's a better hitter when he's aggressive.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 08:28 PM)
I want to see Brent just rip one into left a few times though...he's a better hitter when he's aggressive.

Love seeing Alexei hitting the ball to right there. Last year all he could do was ground the ball to the left side, he never sprayed anything around and 1/2 of them wound up being tailor-made double plays.

And Viciedo works the same hole. Everyone's pushing it to right since I've tuned in.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 07:35 PM)
That kid is way too old to be sitting on his dad's lap.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

How about the chick over the third base dugout with the forehead...or something.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 9, 2012 -> 07:53 PM)
I seriously love Paul Konerko. if he ever plays for another team, it'll be a damn shame.

It would be great if he hit 500 homers in a Sox uniform, at which point I would campaign for him personally to go to the Hall of Fame. The question is, will he play that long? Probably not.