Help Hector!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 10:54 AM)
Whew. Thank god! I thought I was trippin' again (I got blazed last night). I literally out-loud asked myself WTF is a walk-out son?

I thought it was like for one of those pre-game celebrations or something...the Rangers each had a kid standing by them the other night...:)

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 10:52 AM)
Son or song, lol?

I'm assuming it's the latter. Hmmm...he's Puerto Rican-American, so I would go with something like Daddy Yankee (Rompe or Gasolina) from the reggaeton school or maybe Don Omar/Tego Calderon, something with a flair and beat.

No way, a closers song has to be hard, like enter sandman or something of the sort.

How about "Screwball" by 97 grenade

QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 09:57 AM)
Speaking of walkout songs, I noticed that Beckham had some country song in the Spring. Tell me he didn't change "Your Love" by the Outfield, that was the best.

Yeah, I think he was using Chicken Fried...

QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 10:57 AM)
Speaking of walkout songs, I noticed that Beckham had some country song in the Spring. Tell me he didn't change "Your Love" by the Outfield, that was the best.

Sarcasm?

I feel like that is the greatest walkout song I've ever heard. Then Beckham started to suck for going on years now, and now it's not cool, and it annoys me because he doesn't deserve to have the coolest song. I'm almost embarrassed by it somehow. f***ing great song though.

Any closer ever do Mother by Danzig? That would be nuts with the whole crowd going "MOTHER, TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY!"