GT 4/11/12 - SOX @ Indians - 11:05a CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 12:51 PM)
yup.

and i don't care that he's not a #1. Having 3 #2's a #5 and a potential #1 is fine by me.

agreed but I dont think Floyd or Peavy are #2s either

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 12:52 PM)
f*** JUAN PIERRE and guillen for thinkign that he was essential to winning, what an asshat.

Also John Danks is a solid MLB pitcher who can not go longer than 6 innings and his worth his money and I am glad the Sox resigned him.

He can't go longer than 6 innings, yet he averages over 6 innings a start for his career. Nice try.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 01:57 PM)
How did we acquire De Aza from FLA again? Just a minor league signing or did we acquire him in a deal? Or Rule V?

He was claimed by the Sox off waivers from Florida, when he had several minor league options remaining. The Marlins let him go to clear a spot on their 40 man roster.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 11:52 AM)
I'm not.

I'm just not going to pretend he's a guaranteed above average pitcher because he gave 100 above average innings out of nowhere last year.

He's got to prove it to me.

If we gave credit to people for things they couldn't keep up for the full year, then everyone would be raving about Ubaldo Jiminez on the Indians rotation. They're not.

I'm not saying that EITHER! but i'd rather have his ceiling than any other 5th starter in the AL Central. Who would you rather have?

and I hate Ubaldo. Think he's a crap pitcher.