GT 4/11/12 - SOX @ Indians - 11:05a CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)
I agree. As long as the defense is adequate. Danks is our ace right now and he has to shut down their weak, lefty-filled lineup.

Lefties usually hit Danksy better than righties because his changeup works better on righties, don't forget.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 10:22 AM)
Make it a WP. Same result.

was it just me or did AJ have his mitt turned the wrong way? looked very catchable... Shouldn't have even been on base tho.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 12:24 PM)
was it just me or did AJ have his mitt turned the wrong way? looked very catchable... Shouldn't have even been on base tho.

Not just you, he somehow had his hand facing the wrong way when he tried to catch it. Weird stuff. Also, that shouldn't count as an earned run but it somehow does.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 11:25 AM)
Not just you, he somehow had his hand facing the wrong way when he tried to catch it. Weird stuff. Also, that shouldn't count as an earned run but it somehow does.

If they score it as a PB it wouldn't have been.

Busy morning at he old sweatshop. Logged into Soxtalk to catch up from the last time I entered Soxtalk and BOOM Sox had started and were winning 4-0, flip on the radio to here 4-1. Going back to work.

Go Sox.

If the Manto approach stays working I like the new direction of the team. Sure it is no cub Way approach but it is what we can get.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
Lefties usually hit Danksy better than righties because his changeup works better on righties, don't forget.

Maybe. Last year, Danks did little better against lefties. But in his career, yes lefties have better numbers. But this is Cleveland. Danks should dominate this lineup. Gift run there with bad defense.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 12:30 PM)
1/2/3 2nd for Sox. That is six in a row retired for Masterson. 4-1 Sox going to bottom of 2nd.

Masterson is one of those guys who can get better as a game goes along commonly, right?

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 05:18 PM)
No excuses for Danks today. This has to be a win today.

It seems our pitchers have trouble getting past that first inning sometimes without a run being allowed. Must be the cold in Cleveland. Hard to get a feel for the ball maybe?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 11:33 AM)
It seems our pitchers have trouble getting past that first inning sometimes without a run being allowed. Must be the cold in Cleveland. Hard to get a feel for the ball maybe?

Sale did fine