GT: 4/16/12 Orioles @ Sox 7:10, The U

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Konerko is good.

And Dunn, they're killing you with down and in breaking balls over and over and over again.

But we've to the 3-1 lead now and our bullpen.

Rios with the ultimate disrespect move by Showalter.

Light 'em up.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (daggins @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 03:09 AM)
Its kind of depressing how time after time this team has no one to rely on but Konerko.

Not to be a debbie downer or anything.

go sox

My sentiments exactly.

I don't really get the point of booing Adam Dunn so early in the season. Yes, he hasn't been killing the ball, but his approach has been better. I'd put his chances of coming out of this a lot better if he weren't getting booed at the f***ing 4th home game of the year when he entered the game with a .757 OPS.

This crowd tonight is a bunch of clowns.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:13 PM)
I don't really get the point of booing Adam Dunn so early in the season. Yes, he hasn't been killing the ball, but his approach has been better. I'd put his chances of coming out of this a lot better if he weren't getting booed at the f***ing 4th home game of the year when he entered the game with a .757 OPS.

I don't like booing the home team anyways. Especially if effort is being tried. It was so painful watching him last year, I felt sorry for him as opposed to someone like Rios who looked like he wasn't even trying at times.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 03:13 AM)

Nice post.

Dunn sucks, but it is stupid to boo him. It's not like he's trying to whiff.

Thornton is dealing so far ... wow.