GT: 4/16/12 Orioles @ Sox 7:10, The U

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)
It's time to trade Beckham instead of send him down.

He's not going to be sent down at this point of his career.

However, his future may be resembling that of Brian Anderson if he doesn't get his s*** together.

Another team or two and bye bye.

Trade him for what? Nobody wants him. He still has options left, so might as well send him down.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 03:40 AM)
Trade him for what? Nobody wants him. He still has options left, so might as well send him down.

Something that will make you laugh...I could totally see the Cubs going after Beckham if he's non-tendered. Theo's been interested in him in the past I believe.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)
Something that will make you laugh...I could totally see the Cubs going after Beckham if he's non-tendered. Theo's been interested in him in the past I believe.

Plenty of teams out there would be willing to take a chance on him if he were non-tendered.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)

lol, Beckham & Ian Stewart can battle for most disappointing MLB career

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 10:43 PM)
Plenty of teams out there would be willing to take a chance on him if he were non-tendered.

I'm sure plenty of teams would be willing to throw us a piece or two in a trade as well. Beckham looks like s*** now, but I bet a lot of teams would take him on a low risk-high reward trade.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)
Kenny going to continue to talk about how well we develop players?

He was on with Rongey this past weekend, and hinted that a time will come that the conversation will take place of how much time they're going to give guys like Morel and Beckham. I hope that conversation comes soon because the big leagues is for players that perform. If Tyler Kuhn or Dallas McPherson can be just a little better while Morel and Beckham are figuring out their s***, then make some changes.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:44 PM)
I'm sure plenty of teams would be willing to throw us a piece or two in a trade as well. Beckham looks like s*** now, but I bet a lot of teams would take him on a low risk-high reward trade.

The first year of arbit will scare off some teams.