DA BEARS PLAY

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol jas im not jinxing it.. im on your side here.. they will lose... no doubt about it.. its as sure as nardi walking to the mound and having a talk with ritchie and the next pitch being a grand slam or a homer......lol.......how many times did we suffer through that this past season ....its in the bag jas......

Originally posted by Spiff

where is your sense of pride? rooting for them to lose? that is just weak.

I'm rooting for them to play well. I want Miller out of their, he's playing like crap. Still, I figure if the Bears lose out, they will get the 2nd pick in the draft which assures us of getting one of my guys.

Guest hotsoxchick1

spiff get over it ok..... im rooting for em but i know damn right well they wont win.... so im not putting as much enegry into it.......lol....lol...lol....

Peterson looked good in those couple carries. He showed a bit more life then any of our other backs and seems to actually have some vision and moves.

He don't juke, unless he has too, and actually uses it to help him get to a hole, unlike James Allen or the Train who would juke when they had a freakin hole.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Let's start the chant...

[marquee]LEFTWICH, LEFTWICH, LEFTWICH!!!

Let's start the Reality Chant:

Mc Nown.....Enis....Salaam.....Mc Nown ( bad enough to mention twice ).....

Point is, Bears fans may as well root for them to win, since they f*** up their first round picks anyway, so what's the point of hoping to lose, when it's inevitable anyway?

They probably wanted some bum ahead of Urlacher and it just didn't "work out".

One question - if they happen to tie Minnesota for "second place", will they have a second-place team schedule next year? The only time they had a good season recently was when they had a last-place schedule, and the Lions are working hard to wrap that up.

Bears :puke