The solution to all of our 5th starter woes!

Loaiza21

5754.jpg

Who knows why the White Sox signed the big guy? To waste money? To have him post a 9.95 ERA in AAA? No. It's quite simple...for the pennant push! Castillo would be a great guy to get an automatic loss from the 5th starter spot! I mean when Wright starts he hasn't won yet? So why waste Wright in the rotation when you can have the same outcome with Wright in the pen? I guarentee that everytime Castillo would start, he'd lose, and then Wright would get his work in from the bullpen!

Anyway I just felt like bringing Castillo up for no reason, just since he's in the organization again. It's funny how he was in the rotation once. He actually showed promise at age 22 with a decent 4.48 ERA. Then he sucked. :D We must've been awful when we hired Manuel. In one of my little nintendo baseball games Castillo is in it :). It's hilarious. Anyway, yeah.....

5754.jpg

Who knows why the White Sox signed the big guy? To waste money? To have him post a 9.95 ERA in AAA? No. It's quite simple...for the pennant push! Castillo would be a great guy to get an automatic loss from the 5th starter spot! I mean when Wright starts he hasn't won yet? So why waste Wright in the rotation when you can have the same outcome with Wright in the pen? I guarentee that everytime Castillo would start, he'd lose, and then Wright would get his work in from the bullpen!

Anyway I just felt like bringing Castillo up for no reason, just since he's in the organization again. It's funny how he was in the rotation once. He actually showed promise at age 22 with a decent 4.48 ERA. Then he sucked. :D We must've been awful when we hired Manuel. In one of my little nintendo baseball games Castillo is in it :). It's hilarious. Anyway, yeah.....

Sox signed signed Castillo as a favor for getting them Yofu

john snyder's feelings are hurt that he wasn't mentioned.

what year was that when he was like 6-1 and discussed as a potential all-star?

1999, I believe.

And, of course, little Scottie Eyre, who got summoned to anaheim to start after the White Flag Trades

saw Castillo pitch for Charlotte this year.

he makes Ted Washington and Keith Traylor look like Robbie Alomar

does anybody know anything about when jon rauch is going to come up to the bigs.. he looked promising

Heh, we're talkin about the bad signings and busts for the White Sox in a sarcastic way :). Jon Rauch may be one of those guys in 3 years lol.

LOL!! I remember that...

All bust team.... No particular order

SS Mike Caruso

LF Lyle Mouton

CF Leo Sutherland

RF Joe Hall

3B Chris Snopek

C Matt Merullo

1B Mario Valdez

2B ??

DH Eddie Williams

Pitchers (We got a lot)

Chris Clemons

Scott Ruffcorn

Rodney Bolton

Andrew Lorraine

Brian Drahman

Steve Rosenberg

Jim Abbott wasn't a bust really. He pitched well in 1995 for the SOx and then got traded back to anaheim. He was resigned in 1998 and went 5-0 i think. H emoved on the Milwaukee and went 2-18 and retired