4/22/12 GT Sox @ Mariners 3:10pm, CSN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 05:58 PM)
but don't you guys get that we're only overly negative this year because of Dunn and Rios. IF - and it's a decently sized if - they're hitting well come midseason, then what flaws do we HAVE?

The two idiots at 2b and 3b. I'm with you, I actually like this roster, never thought it was that bad to begin with but I know Balta is worried about the stretching out of Sale, and Humber to a lesser extent.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 06:03 PM)
Texas does.

And yes a lot of teams have weak hitters batting 8th and 9th but there's nothing like Morel and Beckham at 8-9.

there really is, I promise. go ahead and check out 2/3 of the National league rosters

also re: Texas, I personally find our rotation better than theirs. Yes, it goes without saying Texas is the best team in the league. But I see no reason we can't make the playoffs if 5 teams are getting in.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 06:02 PM)
It's April 22nd guys. There are 162 games in a season, lets pump the brakes one way or another. Just enjoy the team doing well right now and lets take it day by day.

I'll agree with that. I told myself that I wasn't even gonna look at the standings this season...I was just gonna try to enjoy game-by-game.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 05:02 PM)
It's April 22nd guys. There are 162 games in a season, lets pump the brakes one way or another. Just enjoy the team doing well right now and lets take it day by day.

We're about to be 19-3 against the M's in our last 22 games.

Let's see how we do with the A's.

That will be a good test...one thing's for sure, we didn't just go into the tank after Tuesday's blown game.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 05:07 PM)
Great job by our bullpen and the entire offense! Danks with win #2

Except for Beckham, lol.

Rios clearly with the key hit in this game, especially after Dunn was thrown out at the plate, not so many minutes after Fukudome by Ichiro.

The only thing that upset me with this series is that I couldn't be there in person. I usually make plans to go to Seattle when the Sox are there but couldn't pull it off this time

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 23, 2012 -> 12:02 AM)
Exactly. It's way too early to tell if any of the questions have been answered.